This policy describes:
- All the information we may ask you to submit or you have to provide when you:
- Visit, access or use our online application that run on smart phones, tablets and other devices.
- Open a ticket or communicate with us by electronic means;
- View any other online content or product on our site or click any third party Ad.
- Interact with us through social media websites or via search engines.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
Personal information: it allows us to communicate with you. We may obtain this information to track your orders, products or services which you will be using on our site when you got registered.This may include information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail, location, address which may be collected via online/offline forms or text boxes.
Payment information: In order to track your financial record and partnership with us we need this information. It includes, your purchase history, your payment information, such as credit and debit card information.
Note: We do not store your credit or debit card information on our servers.
Profile information: This may includes DOB, gender ,nationality ,hobbies , social media account ,security question.
Product information: It includes the information of the merchant products like (Registration number, Bar code information , Legal documents) How you access the web: How you use your devices,browsers or mobiles to access our websites .
CHOICES FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Signing-up for registration, you are required to provide us your personal information. If we utilize this information in a different manner other than regular then you will be asked before such an act.
Personal information on Unikaas is only shared with other individuals or companies outside Unikaas in the following situations:
- When we have your approval. In order to share any sensitive personal information, opt-in approval is always required.
- When we actually believe that access, utilization, preservation or even disclosure of personal information is quite necessary (a) in order to fulfill any applicable regulation, law, legal process or may be governmental request, (b) in order to impose applicable Services such as investigation regarding potential violations, (c) in order to prevents, detect, or even address security, technical issues or fraud, or (d) in order to prevent against any sort of harm towards rights, safety or property of Unikaas, and its users along with other public.
- In case Unikaas involves in an acquisition, merger, or any sort of sale regarding some or all the assets, there will be proper maintenance regarding the confidentiality of personal information required for such transaction and also a notice will be provided before such transactions.
- We may share the number of users with third parties. This information cannot identify on individual basis.
Proper security measures are taken to protect unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data or even unauthorized access to data. These involve reviews regarding our data collection, processing, and storage practices as well as security measure even physical security measures to protect the system where data is stored. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the site. These individuals are typically bounded by privacy obligations and may be subjected to punishment, which includes termination and criminal prosecution.
We request our merchants ,visitors and readers to bear these measures when you are using our website:
- You must not share your personal or payment details to any other merchant or visitor to prevent unauthorized or fraudulent use of them.
- You must not disclose your security details to any other person like your 2FA code or security question if asked.
- In case if your account got hacked or compromised ,contact us on priority basis.
- You are advised to encrypt your personal information on your mobiles devices and web browser.
- You are advised to change your password in every 6 months.
GDPR POLICY (FOR EU CITIZENS)
The policy stated here has been created for data protection purposes by European Union (“EU”) Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), it also covers the legislation procedure of the other countries including (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) forming with the EU Member States the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), as well as the data protection laws in each relevant EEA country covering particular areas that the GDPR allowed to be regulated by national legislation (including the GDPR itself, the “data protection laws”).
METHODOLOGY AND NEED OF GDPR
- Provide you a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) as part of our standard contract in order to provide data protection.
- Obtain consent of your’s visit in the form of cookie.
- Provides reporting and an audit trail for provided consent.
- Can help manage tickets, refunds and data sending requests.
- Assists with the management of many of these requirements stated above.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected when you;
- Send us an email
- When you speak to us over the telephone.
- Give any of our staff your visiting card
- Connect to any of our staff via LinkedIn,Facebook,Instagram,twitter or other social media
- Visit our websites or blogs
- If you fill in a form on our websites
- The policy mirrors that how Unikaas and its existing and future affiliates including Unikaas ECOMMERCE GROUP, carry out as controllers or processors personal data processing activities including (sales/purchase/affiliates) falling within the territorial scope of the GDPR,
THIRD PARTY AND LINKS
We takes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. We encourage our visitors to read the privacy policies of each website you visit prior to disclosing your personal information for better safety of your personal information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent to you they are actually being used to provide you better experience of the website, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Goolge chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies and you can set rules from there whether you want cookies enable or not.
The cookies we and our business partners use on our Appare broadly grouped into the following categories:
Essential – Some of the cookies on our app are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this could be a cookie used to enable you to log into your account on our Appor which allows communication between your mobile browser and our app.
Social Sharing – We use third party cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social networking/sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Examples would be if you wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us or our products or services. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
Interest-Based Advertising – You will have noticed that when you visit websites you will be shown adverts for products and services you may wish to buy. The money made by web app owners for showing third party adverts on their websites often pays for the cost of running the web app and therefore usually allows you to use the web app without having to pay a registration or usage fee. To try and ensure that the adverts you see are relevant to you third party cookies may be used to collect information about the types of things that interest you, for example websites you visit and the geography that you are based in. Having these cookies does not increase the number of adverts you will be shown, but simply makes the adverts you see more relevant.
Third party cookies – Some of the cookies described in the “What Cookies are used on our app” section above are stored on your machine by third parties when you use our app. Third parties may also read cookies on your browser to collect information or to serve content or advertisements to you. We have no control over these cookies or how the third parties use them. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to you.
WHAT WHEN COOKIES ARE DISABLED
If you disable cookies off, some features of the website will be limited and some of our services will not function properly.
Our website and some of our other promotional banners ,emails may contain web beacons. A web beacon is a small graphic image, such as a pixel or GIF, which is placed on a web page, email, or advertisement and is used to provide information on how you will access our website.
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
We are active on social media platforms too and have accounts on facebook,twitter,instagram,reddit,pinterest etc. We are obliged to inform all of our visitors that any information you post or any of our merchant ,our any of our business partner on a social media platform is done at their own risk and without any expectation of privacy. Please be aware that Unikaas is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our intellectuals will take reasonable measures to: (i) protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, and (ii) keep personal information accurate and up-to-date as appropriate. We also seek to require our affiliates and service providers with whom we share personal information to exercise reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about you. For online transactions, we use reasonable technological measures to protect the personal information that you transmit to us via our site. Unfortunately, however, no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be
REFUND POLICY/REPLACEMENT POLICY/DAMAGE POLICY
This policy should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions policy and in the event of a conflict between this policy and our terms and conditions, our terms and conditions will apply. We want to acknowledge our visitors that In certain cases we can refund the amount if you didn’t get what you paid for like if we witness any error on our side or due to any packaging or technical issue we will refund your amount.
Note: You agree that once you complete a payment, you will not file a dispute or a charge back against us for any reason.
- Refund can’t be considered if you change or alter the product or either you change your’s original requirements.
- An email formally asks for refund won’t be considered. You should have a proper proof of the purchase of service with us.
- Without communicating about refund issues, Refund request can’t be proceed
In all of our products and with all of our client we always try our best for better and antique products which best suits the requirements of the (buyers) but if somehow we are unable to satisfy our client we offer a complete refund within 30 business days from the date of the purchase. The final refunds will be made after deducting the Service Tax and the Courier Service Charges.
While we monitor our Website to ensure that the information available through it is accurate, current and complete, despite our best efforts inaccurate Product, Price or other information may occasionally be displayed in error. We will update and correct this information on our Website promptly upon becoming aware, however will not be liable for any inaccurate, incomplete or out of date information on the Website, and reserve the right to cancel any affected order (regardless of whether you have made payment for that order or not).
- All orders are subject to the availability of Products and materials. If you demand a product which is out of stock we would take approx one month to deliver it to you. Otherwise the balance will be added to your account in case of failure in replacement of the specified product.
- If you are not happy with your purchase due to your own error, such as a spelling mistake or if you have used images below our recommended resolution, we are happy to help you fix it and share the cost of a replacement. In such cases, we may ask that you return the item to us so that we may arrange a different item to you and settle your balance.
We are not responsible for misdirected shipments or where you have supplied an incorrect, invalid or incomplete delivery address.
Once your order has been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions, you assume full responsibility for and risk in the Products.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTISE
The Fair Information Practices plays a vital role in protecting users data around the globe and it is also considered as the backbone of United State laws of privacy.We urge our users to understand the fair information practice principles and how this would be implemented to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
This rule of CAN-SPAM Act is being used for the safety of the visitors from being spam by mass email bombing. The law set requirements for commercial messages and give recipients the rights to stop spam emails from being sent to them and they can also ask the law to enforce tough penalties for violation.
If you currently receive push notifications and wish to stop receiving push notifications, you can deactivate these notifications at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device.
ACCORDING TO CalOPPA WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING
- Any user can visit the site anonymously.
- We will notify any changes to the policy.
- User’s can ask us to change their details any time.
- Any technical or general query can be heard via ticket system.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails from us,
- You may end our newsletter’s subscription anytime.
- You can update and correct your personal information.
- Deactivate your account.
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties
- You can update your security question.
- You can update your password.
- You can report any suspicious activity of any user.